- “FRIENDSHIP ISN’T ABOUT YOU’VE KNOWN THE LONGEST. IT’S ABOUT WHO WALKED INTO YOUR LIFE, SAID ‘I’M HERE FOR YOU’ AND PROVED IT.”
- Friendship means familiar and liking of each other’s mind.
- People who are friends talk to each other and spend time together. They trust one another and also help each other when they are in trouble or hurt. Friends are people that can be looked up to and trusted. Usually, friends have similar interests. A friend is one who admires a person’s skill and helps or encourages them to make the right choice and do not get into any trouble at all.
- “FRIENDS ARE THOSE RARE PEOPLE WHO ASK HOW WE ARE AND THEN WAIT TO HERE THE ANSWER.”
- The strength of the bond friendship between two people can vary. If the bond is very strong, they are called “best friends”. This can usually be achieved by possessing the elements of friendship, by being kind, generous, loyal honest, and by having fun. With these qualities, you can truly enjoy the bliss of friendship.
- “TRUE FRIENDS ARE LIKE DIAMONDS-BRIGHT, BEAUTIFUL, VALUABLE, AND ALWAYS IN STYLE.”
- There are expectations, demands, and complaints in friendship too. If friends don’t match with your expectations, it does not mean you will break the friendship. It is all about understanding, realizing, and helping whenever possible.
- “FRIENDSHIP MEANS UNDERSTANDING, NOT AGREEMENT. IT MEANS FORGIVENESS, NOT FORGETTING. IT MEANS THE MEMORIES LAST, EVEN IF CONTACT IS LOST.”
- Friendship is both good and necessary. Man cannot live all alone. He is a social being. He needs someone to share his joys and sorrows. Generally, it is only people of similar age, character, and background, mentally, etc., who can understand him and his problems. Friends are needed for support and sharing.
- “NEVER LET YOUR BEST FRIENDS GET LONELY….KEEP DISTURBING THEM.”
- “A FRIEND WHO UNDERSTANDS YOUR TEARS IS MUCH MORE VALUABLE THAN A LOT OF FRIENDS WHO ONLY KNOW YOUR SMILE.”
- Friendship is essential for the successful wellbeing of every person. It is based on the simple rules of trust and honesty. A true friend is a person you can always count on when face challenges and serious problems. He or she always offers a shoulder to cry on in case something wrong happens. Your soulmate always listens to your problems, gives you a good piece of advice, and never talks behind your back.
- A true friend is never envious of your accomplishments and achievements. This person respects you and keeps your secrets. You can always tell your trusted friend your flaws and be sure that your revelations are safe.
- “THE MOST BEAUTIFUL DISCOVERY TRUE FRIENDS MAKE IS THAT THEY CAN GROW SEPARATELY WITHOUT GROWING APART.”
- A good friend is always loyal to you and never lets you down. Being trustworthy is a very important factor in any friendship.
- True friendship is a reward for all the good we do in our life.
- “REMEMBER YOU DON’T NEED CERTAIN NUMBER OF FRIENDS, JUST A NUMBER OF FRIENDS YOU CAN BE CERTAIN OF.”
- A true friend is there for you in the times of need, he makes you smile when you forgot how, and lift you up when you can’t lift up yourself.
- “A REAL FRIEND IS ONE WHO WALKS IN WHEN THE REST OF THE WORLD WALKS OUT.”
- A true friend is one who never deserts you and is your inseparable companion in the time of happiness and sorrow.
- However, it is necessary to judge people correctly in order to make the right choice of a true friend. We should be very careful as there are a lot of people who can easily deceive others in order to gratify their self-interest and achieve their aims. This person should help you move on the right path. You should be patient and have a sense of tolerance to maintain a good friendship. There should be no suspicion and no disbelief in such kind of relationship.
- “Keep away from those who try to belittle your ambitions. small people always do that, but the really great make you believe that you too can become great.”
- “FRIENDSHIP IS BORN AT THAT MOMENT WHEN ONE PERSON SAYS TO ANOTHER,’ WHAT! YOU TOO? I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE.”
#5 ways to make and keep friends
1. Don’t assume other people aren’t looking for friends. They may have just moved to a new area, have recently retired or maybe newly single.
2. Friendships are often borne from shared interests, so join a local group such as a chess or golf club.
3. Reach out to someone you see often who seems friendly. Suggest something casual first, like going for a coffee.
4. Share but don’t over-share. To build trust and understanding, a certain amount of mutual personal disclosure is necessary. but go slowly- too much too fast can make you seem needy, or you may divulge something you later regret.
5. Use social media. It’s a great way to track down old friends you’ve lost touch with. You never know, they may now live nearer to you than you thought. Even if the distance is a factor, email and video chats make it easier to stay in touch than ever before.
- “IF YOU GO LOOKING FOR A FRIEND, YOU’RE VERY SCARCE. IF YOU GO OUT TO BE A FRIEND, YOU WILL FIND THEM EVERYWHERE,”
- “SWEET IS THE MEMORY OF DISTANT FRIEND! LIKE THE MELLOW RAYS OF THE DEPARTING SUN, ON THE HEART.”
Which friendships last?
- The friendship that sustains are those that are based upon shared core values. These may be old friends with whom we have a strong emotional history. We may not necessarily see them very often but we never stop thinking of them as our friends.
- “DON’T MAKE FRIENDS WHO ARE COMFORTABLE TO BE WITH. MAKE FRIENDS WHO WILL FORCE YOU TO LEVER YOURSELF UP.”
- Besides similar values, several factors are needed for friendship to last.
- ” You need mutual understanding, trust, and no envy or jealousy. True friends will support you through the bad times and be genuinely happy when things go your way. True friends also accept your flaws and won’t undermine you. If you always feel low or emotionally drained after meeting a certain person, that could be a sign that it isn’t a healthy friendship,”
- ” A FRIEND IS SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS YOUR PAST, BELIEVES IN YOUR FUTURE, AND ACCEPTS YOU JUST THE WAY YOU ARE.”
- Worryingly, studies suggest that the number of friends we have tends to shrink in the last third of our lives due to a whole range of factors including death, retirement, diminishing physical mobility, and relocation. However, with a little effort, it is always possible to make new friends at any stage of life.
- ” A LOYAL FRIEND LAUGHS AT YOUR JOKES WHEN THEY’RE NOT SO GOOD, AND SYMPATHIZES WITH YOUR PROBLEMS WHEN THEY’RE NOT SO BAD.”
- True friends share and support each other even during the toughest of times. A true friend is one who feels happy for our success, who feel sad for our failures, fight with us for silly things and hugs us the next second, gets angry on us when we do any mistakes. Friendship is all about having true friends who can understand us without the need for us to speak.
- “LET US BE GRATEFUL TO THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE US HAPPY; THEY ARE THE CHARMING GARDENERS WHO MAKE OUR SOULS BLOSSOM.”
- Friendship is very essential for a happy life. Even a two-three minute chat with a friend will make us forgot our worries. That is the strength of friendship.
- “FRIENDSHIP IS THE HARDEST THING IN THE WORLD TO EXPLAIN, IT’S NOT SOMETHING YOU LEARN IN SCHOOL. BUT IF YOU HAVEN’T LEARNED THE MEANING OF FRIENDSHIP, YOU REALLY HAVEN’T LEARNED ANYTHING.”
તમારો કિંમતી સમય આપીને વાંચવા બદલ આપનો ખુબ ખુબ આભાર.
તમારો અભિપ્રાય અમને કોમેન્ટ બોક્સ માં જરૂર થી બતાવો.